Thursday, December 22, 2005

Thank You

The year draws to an end and naturally we'd all take a moment to reflect on the months past. I guess it isn't out of place to spend sometime in this act John Maxwell calls "The Power of Reflective thinking" in his best selling book, "Thinking for a change". I have a copy and I say it's one of the best pieces I read this year.

However this is not a book review. I want to use this page to appreciate the people who have meant a lot to my life thus far. To the readers of this page, my family, my friends, my fiancee, my critics, and loved ones.............I say a Big thank you for making 2005 a year well spent! Your names and memories are etched in my heart always. To my pastor and fellow contributor, many thanks...

To the Father of Spirits for whom my life is lived, am grateful for the blessings abundant. Your Love, your life, your light and your Grace has kept me. Thank you Lord Jesus for the gift of Salvation and for living yesterday, today and forever..........that I might live yesterday, today and forever with you in Glory!

Halleluyah to the King of Kings, Glory to the Lord of my life!

No comments: