Friday, March 12, 2010

Tweets

In the past few months I have found myself (almost) addicted to Twitter. Yes I think I may have been bitten by the bug since I joined the ranks on a sunny afternoon in July. I'm not exactly complaining though. It has provided me with room to air views, share inner thoughts and sometimes, just have fun.

Yes I said fun...Life is a bee-hive of differing aspects to everyday living. Jesus embodied all there is to life's many blessings. The idea that you can live healthy, joyful lives being useful to the ever changing society, environment and social strata.

So...I tweet.

I think I have met a lot of people that way as well...unsure if I can call them all 'Friends' 'cos as I have learned, it pays to have few friends and even fewer close friends. I didn't think it made sense a few years ago when a friend, pastor and close confidant (#youknowwhoyouare - that's tweet lingua by the way) suggested such to me.

I think I can use Twitter for a good purpose. I think that gradually I can build a network where in lives are constantly blessed, challenged and encouraged unto a higher living. I think that indeed social networks pay a very crucial role in how we impact lives as Christians. And so I will continue, in hope that someday someone will testify of the long lasting impact a few 'tweets' have made in their lives.

iBelieve, iSpeak - tweet lingua if you didn't know already.

Tweet y'all soon.

3 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

Ok, so I'm just reading your blog for the 1st time. I wonder where I've been sha.

Unknown said...

Hey dearie...thanks. Wonder why I didn't find you as well. Let's share henceforth.

Anonymous said...

My first time here too. Yes, I just joined twitter and still trying to find my feet...or should I say tweet. lol.

Well, i'll be visiting more often so that means write more often.

Be blessed.