Thursday, February 18, 2010

3 Years....

.....And a whole lot has happened. I have changed, my perspective to life, my experiences, my job, my family. I have increased in many ways, and life has taught me its fair share of many lessons.

What hasn't however changed is my thirst for truth, knowledge and opportunities. I live in a land far away from home....building and growing my own family. I have made few friends, and trusted even fewer. Disappointments have come, and indeed they have all gone. I made money, and lost money. Lost loved ones, and birthed one I madly love.

It's been 3 years, a roller coaster ride of emotions, regrets, joys and achievements.

I didn't know what to write, didn't stop to think.

I think I'm back....I'm just unsure if I should continue in the same breathe, or indeed start a new blog. I have a few days to consider this. In the meantime, continue to grow in grace...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my comments later

chayomao said...

Life is definitely full of its ups and downs like a rollercoster ride, can be fun or scary at times, but we get thru, holding unto the ones we dearly love.
But we learn from our experiences, from life....
Hopefully u keep writing....

http://twitter.com/chayomao

Unknown said...

Thank you chayoma...I should continue to write thenceforth...