Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A Great 2007 Ahead

I guess it's a little belated, but better late than never! So here's wishing all bloggers a fruitful blogging 2007. I trust that our values and ideals, which form the basis of what we write will continue to inspire others to greatness.

Goals for the year? I've got some and will share soon. In the meantime, I just want to devote sometime to articles of spiritual significance.... a post to encourage you to continually reign in life. I also came across a web page that floats a ministry of a dear brother. A quick look through suggests it intends to be rich in content and impactful in messages. Check it out here on Christ Life Line.

Enjoy 2007!

6 comments:

Marin said...

Hey Girl,

Happy 2007 to you as well. I finally put a link to your blog up.

Anonymous said...

first off, the last time I checked, the writer of the blog was male; so I wonder who marin was referring to.

And oh, the link to Christ LifeLine is flawed, please fix it. thanks

Unknown said...

very well anonymous, thanks for the views. I think marin supposes that since the pix on display is female, then it must be the blogger.

Thanks Marin for your kind comments tho', I do read your blog as well.

And oh, the link is fixed.

dove said...

great perspective on the way you look at life. i wish everyone have the same though like you, so there might not be depression,sorrow.

Unknown said...

Thanks Dove, I see you just joined blogville. Welcome!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you too!! Wiahing you a fruitful blogging year ahead!! Cheers!!!